The following informs all pupils of how we as Warden Hill driving school use and protects all details that you provide us with when you use this website. Please read through statement below ; by accessing the website you show that you understand its nature and adhere to the statement.
We will always ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using Warden Hill Driving School, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may ask for the following information:
- Name, DOB, employment status
- Contact details including email address
- Other details such as address and postcode, card payment details, preferences for driving lessons etc.
- Any driving convictions or other important information that may affect your ability or suitability to drive.
What we do with the information we collect
This information is used so that we can provide the best service possible and cater your driving lessons to your individual needs. Details are also used for the following:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We like to keep your details on file so if you ever need to call us we know who you are and who your driving with so we can help you quicker.
- From time to time you may receive emails about our latest products or deals and offers that may be beneficial to you.
- You may also receive phone calls, SMS or emails for market research purposes. You may also receive courtesy calls if you are a Warden Hill pupil to check if you are happy with our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access, we have efficient procedures in place to protect the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may first allow us to use your information for marketing reasons and then change your mind. If this is the case, please inform us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Your details will not be sold, leased or distributed to other parties without your permission or unless we are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which may be of interest to you if we have your permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be chargeable.
If the details we hold about you are incorrect, let us know so they can be rectified.
A special gift for that special person
Book and pay online
Book and pay online: It couldn’t be simpler!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Follow Warden Hill Driving School on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter